Ways to Give to the Church
Cash / Check in an envelope — Let us know if it is a regular gift or a memorial
- Gifts of Stocks / Mutual Funds — Transfer directly to the church fund account
- Property or Real Estate
- Bequests from Wills or Trusts — Designate the church fund as the beneficiary
- Insurance Policies — Designate the church fund as beneficiary
- Life Income Agreements — Gift annuities, charitable trusts, pooled income funds, etc.
- Qualified Charitable Distribution to Meet IRA/MRD
- “In Kind” Giving — Gifts of goods or equipment for the use of the church
- Online via Credit Card, Apple Pay on an iPhone/iPad or Google Pay on an Android device via the form below
Note: In the case of all of the above, please remember to get and keep a receipt. This is for the church’s records as well as your own.
Online Giving Form
Hope Lutheran Church
Every dollar you give to Hope helps fund ministry in Clinton and the surrounding area. Your dollars go toward creating new disciples, feeding hungry people, and providing a safe place for groups to meet. Thank you for your donation, it’s a tremendous help!