Ways to Give to the Church
- Cash / Check in an envelope — Let us know if it is a regular gift or a memorial
- Gifts of Stocks / Mutual Funds — Transfer directly to the church fund account
- Property or Real Estate
- Bequests from Wills or Trusts — Designate the church fund as the beneficiary
- Insurance Policies — Designate the church fund as beneficiary
- Life Income Agreements — Gift annuities, charitable trusts, pooled income funds, etc.
- Qualified Charitable Distribution to Meet IRA/MRD
- “In Kind” Giving — Gifts of goods or equipment for the use of the church
- Online via our PayPal Donate, Credit Card, Apple Pay on an iPhone/iPad or Google Pay on an Android device
Note: In the case of all of the above, please remember to get and keep a receipt. This is for the church’s records as well as your own.