Welcome to Hope!
Thanks for checking out Hope Lutheran Church where ministry is about being authentic and relevant while keeping our focus on serving God’s creation.
We welcome everyone. That means–every- single-person! We’re not looking to change anyone but rather offer a safe space to take off our masks and get real with one another and God. We are here to have soul conversations about things that really matter daily and where God exists in it all.
We’re experiencing God right here and calling others to do the same.
Upcoming Service This Week
Announcements for Sunday, January 29, 2023
- A complimentary portrait by Angela Matthews Photography, Sunday, February 5th after worship. With your permission, your photo will update Hope’s congregation photo gallery.
- Save the date February 21. Shrove Tuesday pancake supper to begin our Lenten journey. Sign ups for soup and bread in the lobby.
- A blood drive on March 16 Join Hope Lutheran and The Ladies of Distinction in donating blood to support Sickle Cell Anemia. Help save a life!
- Tackle Hunger during our Souper Bowl food campaign to support area food ministries. Food baskets are in the lobby. Speak to Evelyn Crenshaw or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more info.
- Coming Soon! A new “fiber arts” group will begin meeting each month on Saturday, March 18. The “Woolverines” group creates and provides a community for fiber art enthusiasts to crochet and knit. Members will crochet or knit and will help each other with personal projects. Also, the group will teach and learn from each other. Beginners are welcome. The group will support a new Prayer Shawl ministry at Hope. Contact Erica Vaughns for more info. email@example.com
- Do you need prayers or know someone who does? Call the office by Friday morning to include prayer requests for Sunday’s worship.
- Hope’s ministry history needs updating. If you want to work on a team to update and document Hope’s ministry history, speak with Pastor Eric.
- Calling all Temple Servers. Opportunities to serve on Sunday. Sign up in the lobby.